Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today is a Great Day !!!!!!

I am tooo excited about today !!!!! It's my anniversary, anniversary (24months)!!!!!!

Check out my pics from the beginning to today:


(10-16-06)

Wow !!! Is all I can say... I have only had one loc with slippage this entire time... God is soo goood...... My hair has never been healthier. And my hair has grown quite a bit. I have some locs that have closed, others are just chillin'.. Lol !!!

My locs have grown so much that I have had to change the timeline for my retightenings.. It used to be every 8 weeks, now its every 6 weeks....


(10-16-08)



Oh if I hadn't told you guys in a while..........

I love my hare !!!!!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your locks look amazing!!!! All that growth!!!

Happy Lockversary!!!!

Jenn said...

Meikmeika: Thank you !!!! I look at them now and look at all of the pics of when I first got them and I am amazed... I am so glad that I made the decision to lock !!! :)

Mel said...

It's been a while since I've checked in on your hair, but, whoooaaaa! What an amazing amount of growth you have had. Your hair looks wonderful :-)

Jenn said...

Mel: Thank you !!! I can see and feel the growth. Now my locks are swelled and are thick.. its pretty cool, man !!!

Felicia said...

Hi Jenn,
My name is Felicia and I live in Big "D" as well. Can you refer someone to me in this area? The internet has become quite confusing on my journey to find a consultant. Thanks! You hair looks great! Congratulations on you lockversary!!!