Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged... Love It !!!!!!

Ok, I have been tagged by Chosen Vessel (Abena).

I have to name 6 things or quirks about myself that I will share with the rest of my Sisterlocked family.

1. I think sometimes I am tooo perky, although I just love it. I like seeing people smile and hearing hearty laughter. I am also a HUGGER !!!!! If you don't want one, don't even come in the vicinity of my arms.. LOL !!!!

2. I can't stand when parents just let their children talk back to them or other adults... It's not cute in my book...GRRRRRR!!!!!

3. I can't go to bed without checking my Facebook, Myspace pages or my email. I am an internet junkie !!!!

4. I go into withdraws when I have not spent some quality time with my extended family....They are what keep me together(sane)..

5. I absoultely love my daughter. She is sooo funny. And reminds me waaaaaayyyyyy too much of me when I was younger. Its just amazing how everything comes full circle !!!!

6. I love to sing and dance for Jesus. My BFF said it best. Dancing is my voice as far as ministry is concerned. I love to do both. I have to stretch myself in both areas and I have to make sure that I am on point with movement and words. When I can touch someone's heart and or spirit by the gifts I have been given, it makes my heart smile.

Bonus: I wear at least 2 inch heels sometimes due to me being 4'11 without my shoes on !!! :)

Ok...I am tagging
1. Ro
2. Meikmeika
3. Monica


Have fun !!! Happy Tagging !!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-Being perky is a good thing in my book! I'm a morning person and most people I know think it's just wrong to be happy or perky in the morning..LOL!!
-I'm agree with you regarding parents allowing their children to talk back....There are so many things I hear children saying to their parents that I would have gotten a whoopin, right where I stood, for saying such nonsense.

I will be updating my blog with my tagged info soon...just got to think of it first...hehe!