Friday, August 1, 2008

Sisterlocks... My Journey

I used to have a blog where I shared pictures of entries regarding my locks.. I thought about creating another blog all together but, decided just to share how far I have come with my locks on this one :). I am almost at my 2 yr mark (21 months) with my locks and I cannot express how much I love my hair !!!! :) If you don't know what sisterlocks are, let me share a tibbit of information about them: Sisterlocks(tm) is a natural locking hair management system that allows women with tightly textured hair to take advantage of a wide range of today's hairstyles without having to alter the natural texture of their hair. Check the Sisterlocks website for complete information. :)

Here is a slide show from the beginning Oct. 06 (one wk into the lockdown journey) to March '07 .. :) Now, there is a block of time where I didn't take pics of my locs so..


In the next entry, I will post pics that are more current... :)

See ya !!!

No comments: